- We believe in the Bible alone as the inspired Word of God, the only unerring authority for our Christian faith and life (2 Timothy 3:15-17).
- We believe in one true God, our eternal creator, an infinitely perfect being, existing in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (Isaiah 40:28; 44:6-8; Matthew 28:19).
- We believe that marriage is instituted by God and is between one man and one woman (Genesis 2:24, Matthew 19:4-6).
- We believe that God created human beings as either male or female (Genesis 1:27, Mark 10:6-9).
- We believe in God the Father, the ruler of the universe and our heavenly Father (1 Timothy 1:2; 6:15, 16).
- We believe in Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God, true God and true man, our crucified and risen Savior and Lord; in His virgin birth; His sinless life; His miracles; His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood; His literal, bodily resurrection; His ascension to the right hand of the Father; and His personal, bodily return in power and glory (John 1:1-18; Isaiah 7:14, 9:6; Matthew 1; 2 Corinthians 5:21; 1 Corinthians 15; Hebrews 1, 9, 10).
- We believe in the Holy Spirit, who made us God’s children by the new birth when we trusted Jesus Christ, and who is at work in our hearts prompting obedience and love for God (Romans 5:5; 8:13-17).
- We believe that all people have sinned against our holy and righteous God, and are therefore worthy of God’s judgment (Romans 3:23; 6:23).
- We believe in the good news, that Jesus Christ died, bearing the penalty for our sins and was buried, that He rose again to provide forgiveness and eternal life for all who, by the grace of God, trust in Him alone (1 Corinthians 15:1-4; Romans 10:9-10).
- We believe in the grace of God, who has saved us, not because of who we are or what we have done, but as a gift received by faith alone (Titus 3:5-7; Ephesians 2:8-9).
- We believe in the universal church, invisibly uniting all true believers in our Lord Jesus Christ as brothers and sisters (1 Corinthians 12:12-13).
- We believe in local churches, visible gatherings of believers, for worship, fellowship, instruction, and service for Christ (Acts 2:42-47).
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life, and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation (John 5:28-29;
1 Corinthians 15).
You must be logged in to post a comment.